My daughter and I wanted to share a project we are working on together. For a full year we are taking a picture every day and will post them up here as we go. While there may not be a new post every day the photos will always be one each day consecutively for 365 days. I was wanting to share with her my passion for photography and the knowledge I have and hopefully in doing so increase my abilities along the way. I know this will be a challenge sometimes as I am sure there will come days when we just don't want to press the button but I feel the reward at the end will be worth it. If you are following this I know there will not always be great shots as this is a lesson in perseverance and learning but I hope you are rewarded with a few good ones. I also hope you enjoy the ride with us, as I know we will.



Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day - 18 : ......... 4

















85mm : f/2 : 2sec : ISO200

Playing around with the tripod in very low light.  Should have shot this at ISO100 since we were locked down.  Liked the sharpness at the focal point on this one and one other but I made an executive decision.  Haley wanted the other shot but the White Balance was way off.  She will understand, some day.....  ;-)