My daughter and I wanted to share a project we are working on together. For a full year we are taking a picture every day and will post them up here as we go. While there may not be a new post every day the photos will always be one each day consecutively for 365 days. I was wanting to share with her my passion for photography and the knowledge I have and hopefully in doing so increase my abilities along the way. I know this will be a challenge sometimes as I am sure there will come days when we just don't want to press the button but I feel the reward at the end will be worth it. If you are following this I know there will not always be great shots as this is a lesson in perseverance and learning but I hope you are rewarded with a few good ones. I also hope you enjoy the ride with us, as I know we will.



Monday, August 9, 2010

Day - 7 : Lollipops

















10mm : f/4 : 1/15sec : ISO800

Day 2 of the Balloon Festival.  The colors on these balloons are stunning.  The weather kept them all grounded for both nights of the festival.  Instead of half of the group flying and the other half staying behind for the glow they all remained on the ground for the night glow.  It was amazing with this many hitting the flame in sync.  I got some really nice glow shots but since we used Haley's last night I figured I would put a daylight shot showing some of the colors.  Till next year....